MY HOSTEL LIFE

MY HOSTEL LIFE



Hostel life is wonderful experience 😍😍😍😍



 it's a lot of fun....Some days I don't realize how time pass. I have met some very friendly friends and we spend time together .Always, we study together, prepare food and, make tea. It's very enjoyable. 



Actually, we are like a family. we share all joy and sorrows together .On one hand hostel life is very harsh. My friend and I are still adjusting to the hostel life. However , I love that hostel life very much.
Love you so much my lovely friend......πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜


 life is wonderful experience πŸ’—.I am now experiencing hostel life which I have never experienced before. It's an unfamiliar environment, but it's a lot of funπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘Œ .Some days I don't realize how time pass. I have met some very friendly friends and we spend time together πŸ‘­.Always, we study together, prepare food and, make tea. It's very enjoyable. 

Comments

  1. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί❤️❤️😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°❤️❤️❤️

      Delete
  3. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hostel life is beautiful. A lot of patience is required. A different experience. A place where you can be happy. An environment where everyone gets help. I hope everyone has had this experience.πŸ₯°πŸ’―❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY SCHOOL

MY GARDEN

MY UNIVERSITY