MY FAVORITE CHARACTER


My favorite character

My favorite actress is Pooja Umashankar. She is an Indian woman . The reason why I like her personally is her acting and her modesty . She has already won people's attention . I watch her movies very badly.And she is very beautiful .

I like her natural beauty very much. Among the movies she acted in, I like Kusapaba and Paththini the most. I have watched these two movies more than five times. I love her perfomance so much. No one as beautiful as her shines in this field . For some reasons, her image is aattractive to everyone . It is my beautiful hope to meet and talk with her.


She is very beautiful and very Talented Character.....πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

      Delete
  2. 😍😍😍πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete
  3. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY SCHOOL

MY GARDEN

MY UNIVERSITY