MY SELF


 MY SELF 

Hi..........I'm  Deeshani Saumya Welikala,I Live is Haldummulla is Badulla District. Now I'm 21  years old. I went to Vishaka Balika Maddy Maha Viddyalaya ,Bandarawela .. I Acted as the grant student leader in my School...



Now a days I'm Competing in my degree at the University of the Visual Performing Arts in Colombo.


There are 5 members in my Family.Mother,Father, 2brothers in my Family. My Father is a retired police officer. My mother is a housewife. My elder brother is a Army officer. my Younger brother is a military police officer. I love my Family....

I Love Music.I can play flute.organ, violine,tabla.....I like Travelling... singing...Washing movie'smeeting my friends.   

I'm Always very happy. This is About me...😍😍😍...



Comments

  1. 😍😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😍😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. 😍😍😍πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. 😍😍😍😍😍πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY SCHOOL

MY GARDEN

MY UNIVERSITY