MY FIRST SCHOOL TEACHING EXPERIENCE

 MY FIRST SCHOOL TEACHING  EXPERIENCE




The First School I attended was Soragune College. Studied in School form grade one to grade eleven. our School is very Beautiful. ,,,,πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“


Our School had a kind and talented teaching staff. Due to Oriental Music Teacher Vacancy...I Started teaching in my first school as a teacher on an invitation form the Bandarawela Zonal Office....I am  very happy about it.....πŸ’žπŸ’ž


I am Very Proud. I received Very Good Compliments from other teachers....Parents and Children....I love all off it... Teaching oriental music form sixth grade to eleventh grade...😎
Doing practical activities.. kids were also very enthusiastic... held various activities... 


The School band started again..😍😍 I an very about that... Children are learning very much.... Love you so much and proud of you my school...πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY SCHOOL

MY GARDEN

MY UNIVERSITY